Looking for instructors, or graphic designers with charismatic and personable qualities, to teach all applications in Adobe Suite.
All classes run from 9:00am-4:30pm Monday through Friday, but some Saturday classes do occur. Must have the ability to teach in front of all class sizes, whether it be one student or 20.
• Must have excellent communications or previous classroom teaching skills.
• Must be able to work day and evening hours.
• Must be able to captivate and stimulate an audience.
• Must prepare daily curriculum, quizzes, and tests for students.
• Must be able to answer student questions concisely and accurately.
• Must be able to provide tutoring on a daily basis.
• Must have an Associates or Bachelors Degree in Education or Technology
• Experience managing student attendance, assignment, participation and examination records.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Strong decision making skills.
• Ability to manage multiple classes and handle typical student issues.
*Please note that it is not required to have a an Adobe certification to apply
ExecuTrain of Long Island is always searching for new instructors seasoned in Microsoft Office applications and with above exceptional teaching techniques. We have instructors that either have the ability to teach all MS applications and some that specialize in only a few applications — all are welcome!
*Please note that it is not required to have a Microsoft certification to apply
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
– Calendar management including scheduling of conference calls and on-site/off-site meetings
– Arrange, coordinate domestic and international travel schedules and itineraries
– Prepare purchasing requisitions for the management team and staff using the internal purchase order system.
– Track and manage all external contracts, temporary staffing agencies & associated invoicing.
– Updating and maintaining the hardware asset inventory & software license database in AR.
– Coordinate collection of data from internal and external sources to satisfy analytical and departmental reporting assignments.
– Publish departmental reports (including the weekly newsfeed and monthly report), metrics and trend analysis to various departmental websites
– Arrange and coordinate technical training classes and scheduling plus the billing process
– Provide backup support for administrative support team as required
– Maintain highly professional, organized work environment and office area
– Full support with on-boarding/off-boarding of new TE employees
– Provide overall office administration; ensure supplies & equip are available & maintained.
– Support the filling of expenses for lead of DCS
– Coordinate the relationship with the analysts and other partners as required.
Competencies & Experience Required/Desired:
– Experience to manage and work effectively many cultures and a geographically diverse organization
– Excellent communications skills with all levels within the company
– Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities; highly organized; work independently
– Fluent English language, but ability to speak multiple languages is a plus
– Honest, diligence and dependability are extremely important
– Ability to manage sensitive and proprietary information with discretion and confidentiality
– Strong desire to grow and create new capabilities & responsibilities
– Qualified candidates must have a AAS degree; BS preferred
– Certification as an administrative assistant is a plus
– 4+ years or more working experience in executive assistant related positions
– Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, MS Access
This position is ideal for candidates looking for real, hands-on marketing experience. Interns will support account staff on daily Marketing activities, including planning, research, advertising and brainstorming ideas for campaigns. Interns will also attend meetings, and be encouraged to join the company in networking and entertaining events. This is a rare opportunity to get invaluable work experience in a fast-paced but fun environment.
Time Frame for Internship:
Opportunities for full-time and part-time internships are available.